Video and audio streaming services
We do media streaming that helps you reach a broad audience, without breaking the bank. Be it a live or recorded event, be it a webinar for your prospects, clients or employees, movies or music videos, our servers deliver it as adaptive multi-bitrate video. By checking the viewer’s available bandwidth and viewing device (desktop, tablet, smartphone) we serve the suitable stream. No buffering, no stuttering.
The original content as received from you may be in a lot of formats MP4, AVI, 3GP, MOV is encoded simultaneously at different bitrates to match the viewers’ configurations.
Send us your content
Videos in 720p (1280×720) is de facto standard nowadays; if you have your original content in full HD is worth passing it to us in 1080p (1920×1080). If your source is SD, use 360p (640×360) to upload on our servers. You’d better avoid less than 360p for uploading; we can try to use it but the “garbage in, garbage out” rule still applies
We prepare the content
We will then encode and prepare for streaming at adaptive bitrates as follows:
- LD 240p (427×240, 16:9) 3G Mobile @ H.264 baseline profile 350 kbps
- LD 360p (640×360, 16:9) 4G Mobile @ H.264 main profile 700 kbps
- SD 480p (854×480, 16:9) WiFi @ H.264 main profile 1200 kbps
- HD 720p (1280×720, 16:9) @ H.264 high profile 2500 kbps
- HD 1080p (1920×1080, 16:9) @ H.264 high profile 5000 kbps
Appnor uses algorithms to check and ensure the quality of the encoding process, comparing frame-by-frame the input and the output.
Should be ready but it’s time to protect your content, so that you get the most of your intellectual property. Google it and you’ll see that no protection method is 100% bulletproof, but we’ll make the life of content hackers pretty complicate:
- detect and prevent content hotlinking
- timestamping so that the media links expire
- domain whitelisting/blacklisting
- GeoIP Locking
- chunk playready etc